With the use of DFM technology, your company benefits from the immense advantages of free software.
Thanks to its scalability, security and reliability, the free Linux operating system is recording rapid growth rates, especially with embedded software systems. Market researchers are convinced that the use of open source software means a competitive advantage in business use.
With the use of DFM technology, your company benefits from the immense advantages of free software. Since 2006, DFM GmbH has relied on embedded Linux in all new devices. The DFM audio equipment hides mature technology, and our software developers are constantly improving it.
Two examples of successful use of DFM solutions with embedded Linux:
Radiohead on tour
The successful British band goes on tour with linux-based controller amplifiers – Processing, Linux, Network of DFM
Paralympics 2008 in Beijing
The organizers of the Paralympics rely on the reliability of linux-based DFM technology.
Linux offers the following advantages:
- extremely reliable and stable system
- fast troubleshooting thanks to open sources
- vendor independence
- Software maintenance can be guaranteed for years to come
- very good network support
- highly scalable
- Linux runs on almost all 32-bit processors
- standard support for numerous network protocols such as HTTP, SSH, SSL, telnet, ftp, ntp, snmp, dhcp at no extra cost.
- Rely on cutting-edge technology with professional support from the Linux experts at DFM GmbH.
Savings through outsourcing
We are also happy to assist you in adapting Linux to an existing embedded system. Do not underestimate the effort and complexity – save time and money with our professional support.
Your advantages are obvious:
- the costs and the effort are calculable
- lengthy training is superfluous
- extensive know-how of experts
DFM GmbH – Designhaus für Mikroelektronik